There are many procedures that people may undergo to fix their skin concerns. However, some are expensive, while others are not as effective as they seem.
Nowadays, people want natural solutions that are affordable and efficient.
Over the last few years, beauty and skin technology has progressed, introducing cutting-edge and innovative methods, such as HydraFacial and laser hair removal treatments.
FIRST, WHAT IS A HYDRAFACIAL?
HydraFacial is a method that uses hydro-dermabrasion to exfoliate your skin and extract oils and debris from the pores. It also infuses your skin with natural acids, peptides, and hydration.
The skin looks instantly brighter and more radiant and improves with regular treatments. Fine lines and wrinkles will be reduced, and specific issues such as pigmentation, redness and blemishes can also be targeted.
HydraFacial procedures can be tailored to individual needs, and the results are immediate. It is safe for all skin types and suitable for all ages.
METHODS USED WITHIN HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT
- Lymphatic drainage – A gentle suction device is applied to the skin to stimulate lymphatic drainage, removing toxins to reveal healthy-looking skin.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – The Hydrafacial tip generates a fluid vortex over the skin to dislodge impurities while softening them with its proprietary solution.
- Chemical Peel – A gentle non-irritant chemical peel is applied to the skin to loosen debris ready for vortex extraction.
- Extraction – The device will use strong but painless vortex vacuum suction to remove all blackheads and impurities from the skin’s pores.
- Hydrating Serum – Your technician will then apply a hydrating serum to the skin containing peptides and other nutrients to soothe the skin.
After a HydraFacial, avoiding harsh products or chemical peels is highly recommended. The HydraFacial method is already a deep cleansing facial; you don’t want to ruin or overdo the results.
You should wait at least a week before resuming laser treatments on your face.
IS IT SAFE TO COMBINE LASER FACIAL WITH HYDRAFACIAL?
Avoid laser treatment and HydraFacial on the same day. These treatments have immediate, progressive, and dramatic results.
Yes, they can both give excellent results for your skin.
There is no need to schedule them in the same session. You can go through each of them quickly, and the process is efficient.
HydraFacial is an excellent exfoliator and improves skin appearance by infusing it with helpful acids. But combining it with a laser facial can damage the skin.
Spacing your facials a few weeks apart will avoid this problem.
HydraFacial is an excellent way to enhance your skin’s look and feel radiant after laser hair removal. This treatment hydrates and nourishes your skin and removes unwanted dead skin cells. It can also restore your skin’s natural barrier function.
If you are considering a HydraFacial after your laser hair treatment, consult a qualified skincare professional. This will ensure this is the most effective option for your skin type and needs.
If you want to undergo a HydraFacial in Rutland, UK, look no further than our expertise here at Calveo. We specialise in laser hair removal and body contouring services for men and women, using the latest technology to achieve superb results. Call us today to book your first HydraFacial session with us.