Have you ever thought of enhancing your buttocks area without going under the knife?
Know that it is now possible with a non-surgical bum lift or augmentation.
Most people now prefer non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments as they reduce the risk and downtime associated with surgical options.
One treatment option that Calveo clients can consider is Venus Versa™, which can yield incredible results for those looking to enhance the shape and size of their buttocks area while minimising the appearance of cellulite.
Venus Versa™ treatments involve using Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to produce heat below the skin’s surface. It melts your fat away while tightening your skin and pulling it upward.
Sounds magical right?
This allows cellulite to be reduced and a fuller, perkier bum to be formed, making you feel more confident about your behind!
NON-SURGICAL BUM AUGMENTATION PROCEDURES ENHANCE YOUR CURVES BY:
- Reducing wrinkles, cellulite, and fine lines
- Increasing the volume of your bum
- Promoting a sculpted posterior
Before you proceed with this treatment, however, you must determine whether you are a candidate. Like any other enhancement procedure, you’ll have to speak to a specialist beforehand to make sure it’s right for you. If you meet the following requirements, however, it may be just what you’re looking for!
For more information about what are bum lifts read our previous post.
NON-SURGICAL BUM LIFT IS THE RIGHT PROCEDURE FOR YOU IF:
- You don’t want liposuction
- You’re wanting to avoid scarring
- You’re wanting a natural-looking results
- You want to improve skin irregularity and texture
- You do not qualify to undergo a Brazilian bum lift
- You’re looking to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
- You’re wanting minimal risks and side effects
- You don’t wish to have anaesthesia or surgery
BENEFITS OF NON-SURGICAL BUM LIFTS
Manipulating the shape and size of your bum can be difficult to achieve with just a proper diet and exercise. Perhaps, even genetic factors may be limiting you from having the result you want to accomplish. Additionally, a diet may not be able to target specific areas of your body, such as the buttock.
Although exercise is excellent for maintaining a healthy body, enhancing the muscle mass in the rear-end area with lunges and squats can be extremely frustrating and time-consuming. For that reason, many have chosen to bring size, enhancement, and proportion to their body through bum augmentation procedures.
HERE ARE 6 BENEFITS OF A NON-SURGICAL VENUS VERSA™ BODY CONTOURING PROCEDURE:
- It offers natural-looking, subtle, and gradual results
- It provides volume and lifts the buttock area
- Has a shorter recovery time compared to surgical procedures
- It can be done in as little as 20-60 minutes and 6-8 sessions
- Minimally interrupts your daily life
- It tightens the skin, making for a more pleasing and smoother contour
WHO ISN’T SUITABLE FOR VENUS VERSA™ BODY CONTOURING?
As incredible as non-surgical bum enhancement procedures can be, they aren’t for everyone. It may be best to opt out for safety reasons if you:
- Currently, have inflammation or infection in the treatment area
- Have or use to have cancer
- You have a disease that can be triggered by heat
- Have an internal defibrillator or pacemaker
- You have a metal implant in the treatment area (except for dental)
- Have uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Have varicose veins
- Are currently pregnant
- Are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Have a skin-related autoimmune disease
- Have silicone implants and/or injections in the treatment area
Be sure that you consult with your doctor to know whether a non-surgical bum lift is a right procedure for you. Even if he or she gives you the go-ahead, do your due diligence to ensure that you undergo this procedure with a trusted aesthetician, such as those at Calveo.
If you’re looking for body contouring services in Peterborough, Rutland, Leicestershire, Grantham or near Corby to non-surgically lift your bum, get in touch with either myself or Cherise today to see how we can help.
We will not be beaten by price!
For bookings or questions, call us on 01572 490 950 and find us located at The Kind Centre, Barleythorope, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7WD.