Have you ever thought of enhancing your buttocks area without going under the knife?
Know that it is now possible with a non-surgical bum lift or augmentation.
Most people now prefer non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments, as they reduce the risk and downtime associated with surgical options.
One treatment option Calveo clients can consider is Venus Versa™, which can yield incredible results for those seeking to enhance the shape and size of their buttocks area while minimising the appearance of cellulite.
Venus Versa™ treatments involve using Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to produce heat below the skin’s surface. It melts your fat away while tightening your skin and pulling it upward.
Sounds magical right?
This allows cellulite to be reduced and a fuller, perkier bum to be formed, making you feel more confident about your behind!
NON-SURGICAL BUM AUGMENTATION PROCEDURES ENHANCE YOUR CURVES BY:
- Reducing wrinkles, cellulite, and fine lines
- Increase the volume of your bum
- Promoting a sculpted posterior
Before you proceed with this treatment, however, you must determine whether you are a candidate. Like any other enhancement procedure, you’ll have to speak to a specialist beforehand to make sure it’s right for you. If you meet the following requirements, it may be exactly what you’re looking for!
For more information about what are bum lifts, read our previous post.
NON-SURGICAL BUM LIFT IS THE RIGHT PROCEDURE FOR YOU IF:
- You don’t want liposuction
- You want to avoid scarring
- You’re wanting natural-looking results
- You want to improve skin irregularities and texture
- You do not qualify to undergo a Brazilian bum lift
- You’re hoping to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
- You want minimal risks and side effects
- You don’t wish to have anaesthesia or surgery.
BENEFITS OF NON-SURGICAL BUM LIFTS
Manipulating the shape and size of your bum can be difficult, with scarcely a proper diet and exercise. Perhaps even genetic factors may be limiting you from having the results you want to achieve. Additionally, a diet may not target specific areas of your body, such as the buttock.
Although exercise is excellent for maintaining a healthy body, enhancing muscle mass in the rear-end area with lunges and squats can be extremely frustrating and time-consuming. For that reason, many have chosen to bring size, enhancement, and proportion to their body through bum augmentation procedures.
HERE ARE 6 BENEFITS OF A NON-SURGICAL VENUS VERSA™ BODY CONTOURING PROCEDURE:
- It offers natural-looking, subtle, and gradual results
- It provides volume and lifts the buttock area
- Has a shorter recovery time compared to surgical procedures
- It can be done in as little as 20-60 minutes and 6-8 sessions.
- Minimally interrupting your daily life
- It tightens the skin, creating a more pleasing and smoother contour
WHO ISN’T SUITABLE FOR VENUS VERSA™ BODY CONTOURING?
As incredible as non-surgical bum enhancement procedures can be, they aren’t for everyone. It may be best to opt out for safety reasons if you:
- Currently, have inflammation or infection in the treatment area
- Have or use it to have cancer
- You have a disease that can be triggered by heat
- Have an internal defibrillator or pacemaker
- Do you have a metal implant in the treatment area (except for dental)?
- Have uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Have varicose veins
- Are currently pregnant
- Are you undergoing an IVF procedure?
- Have a skin-related autoimmune disease
- Have silicone implants and/or injections in the treatment area
Be sure to consult your doctor to determine whether a non-surgical bum lift is the right procedure for you. Even if he or she gives you the go-ahead, do your due diligence to ensure that you undergo this procedure with a trusted aesthetician, such as those at Calveo.
If you’re looking for body contouring services in Peterborough, Rutland, Leicestershire, Grantham or nearby Corby to non-surgically lift your bum, contact me today to see how we can help.
Our price will not beat!
For bookings or questions, call us on 01572 490 950 and find us located at The Kind Centre, Barleythorope, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7WD.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS FROM HYDRAFACIAL? - 7th March 2022
- 8 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT - 25th January 2022
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU…WANT TO KNOW MY SECRET? NON SURGICAL BODY CONTOURING! - 4th January 2022